In the following video and presentation some students from Holy Trinity Pewley Down School will tell you how they lived the week they spent in Colegio San Gregorio from the 20th to the 23rd of May.
jueves, 19 de junio de 2014
miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014
As a part of our e-Twinning Project: "Celebrating together" this year we have included a new activity in our Project: "English Speaking Countries". This year students had to look for a traditional story of an English Speaking Country: TRADITIONAL STORIES TASK.
- Ireland by Carlos, Lucas, Hugo, Rebeca and Adrián.
- England by Rodrigo, Victoria, Donovan and Verónica.
- USA by Pablo, Daniel, Gloria and Alicia.
- Jamaica by Imanol, Cristina, Raquel, Elisa and Diego.
- Canada by Inés, Rodrigo, Mario and Javier.
jueves, 5 de junio de 2014
Here you can read an article from the Diario Palentino about the visit the Holy Trinity School did to our School. We had six students and four teachers from the English School during a week. IT WAS A LOVELY WEEK!